Thirteen Barton Gilman attorneys have been selected as 2020 New England Super Lawyers, a directory of leading attorneys who are evaluated on various measures of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- John J. Barton, Professional Liability (2013-2020)
- Angela L. Carr, Medical Malpractice (2015, 2017-2020; Rising Star 2012-2014)
- Francis A. Connor III, Professional Liability (2013-2020)
- Pamela Slater Gilman, Medical Malpractice (2011-2020)
- Kevin M. Hensley, Civil Litigation (2013-2020)
- Sheri L. Pizzi, Employment Litigation (2015-2020)
- Matthew R. Plain, Schools and Education (2018-2020; Rising Star 2011-2015)
- Richard E. Quinby, Business Litigation (2004-2020)
- Gregory N. Hoffman, Family Law (2017-2020)
- Erica S. Janton, Family Law (2019-2020)
- Raphaella M. Poteau, Business Litigation (2020)
- Jenna Pingitore Trott, Civil Litigation (2016-2020)
- Greg Vanden-Eykel, Civil Litigation (2016-2020)
The selection process for Super Lawyers includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
About Barton Gilman
Barton Gilman serves clients throughout the Northeast with offices in Boston, Providence and New York, offering legal services in a wide variety of matters, including medical and other professional liability defense, premises liability and business litigation, as well as education law, employment, family law, insurance coverage, trusts and estates, criminal defense, corporate formation and intellectual property. The firm and its attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades, including Best Lawyers, Best Law Firms, Best Places to Work Rhode Island, Outstanding Philanthropic Business, Common Good Award, and Super Lawyers.