Tom is a civil litigator with experience in matters related to insurance defense, wills and trusts laws, and real estate law. He has appeared in Connecticut Superior Courts on behalf of clients in proceedings related to premises liability, eviction defense, divorce, criminal, and juvenile law. Tom has also appeared in the New York Supreme Courts for status, compliance and pre-trial conferences on insurance defense matters.
While in law school, Tom was a private practice legal extern and summer associate where he handled matters related to real estate, wills, and trust disputes. He also served as a summer legal intern at ConnectiCare, Inc. where he worked on issues related to insurance and corporate law. Tom was a research assistant for Professors Linda Malone and Peter Alces.
- William & Mary Law School (J.D.) William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal Articles Editor
- University of Connecticut (B.A., magna cum laude)
- New York
- Litigation Counsel for Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company and First American Title Insurance Company
- “Quitting Cold Turkey?: Federal Preemption Doctrine and State Bans on FDA-Approved Drugs,” by Thomas A. Costello, William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal, Issue 839 (2018)
- Member, Fairfield County Bar Association
- Volunteer, Statewide Legal Services of Connecticut
Tom enjoys weightlifting, participating in recreational sports leagues, board games and is an avid fan of the New York Mets and Baltimore Ravens.