Tatiana is an experienced civil and criminal litigator, focusing on education law matters. Prior to joining the firm she served as defense counsel on cases related to asbestos exposure and toxic tort claims, including interacting with insurance claims professionals and serving as litigation counsel at pre-trial hearings, court conferences and special referee conferences.
Immediately following law school, Tatiana served as an Assistant District Attorney in the Kings County District Attorney’s Office in Brooklyn, New York, where she focused on criminal law matters from arraignment through trial.
Tatiana held a number of internship positions for various organizations during law school, including the Veterans Disability Appeals Field Clinic in Providence, Rhode Island, the Kings County District Attorney’s Office in Brooklyn, New York, as a Student Title IX Educator for Roger Williams University, Brooklyn Defender Services in Brooklyn, New York and as a Judicial Intern for The Honorable Judge Dennis Curran of the Massachusetts Superior Court in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Prior to attending law school, Tatiana received her Master’s in Higher and Postsecondary Education and then worked within higher education. She served as an Area Director at Pace University and as an Assistant Community Director at Arizona State University, where she supervised full-time, graduate and undergraduate staff and conducted investigations into allegations of misconduct.
- Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D.)
- Arizona State University (M.Ed.)
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst (B.A. in Legal Studies and Psychology)
- Attended and defended corporate clients at toxic/tort asbestos related depositions.
- Managed a caseload of 100+ misdemeanor cases from arraignment through trial.
- Served as lead assistant on bench and jury trials in Kings County Criminal and Supreme Courts.
- Successfully negotiated pre-trial plea agreements with defense counsel.
- Presented felony cases to grand jury for indictment.
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (Metro NY), Schools and Education (2021 and 2022)
Tatiana enjoys spending time outdoors, cycling and running, as well as spending time with family and friends.