An experienced civil litigator, Stacy handles litigation matters from the claims stage through trial. She concentrates her practice on medical liability defense, personal injury, premises liability and employment law.
Stacy represents physicians, hospitals and other healthcare providers before Rhode Island federal and state courts. She also advises healthcare entities on risk management.
Stacy’s employment experience includes investigating employment discrimination claims on behalf of employers and assisting employers and non-profit entities with general HR matters, including drafting employee handbooks and navigating other personnel issues.
- Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D.)
- Wake Forest University (B.A.)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, Rhode Island
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Counsel of Rhode Island