Natalie is a civil litigator, who represents individuals and business entities in a wide variety of matters including personal injury defense, medical malpractice defense, premises liability and employment law.
During law school, Natalie became a Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:03 Certified Student Attorney and provided legal services to local community members through the Human Rights at Home Law Clinic. This included handling matters of divorce, child custody, divisions of property, and other civil disputes.
- University of Massachusetts School of Law, magna cum laude (J.D.), Student Bar Association President and Vice President, Black Law Students Association Secretary, Criminal Law Society Member
- Bridgewater State University, summa cum laude (B.A.)
In 2020, Natalie served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Abdul K. Kallon at the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama in Birmingham, Alabama. In 2019, she served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Gregg J. Pasquale at the Superior Court of Massachusetts in Fall River, Massachusetts.
- Class of 2021 Pro Bono Award, University of Massachusetts School of Law
- Member, Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Standing Committee on Lawyer Well-Being (2020-2021)
- Voting Member, American Bar Association Law Student Division (2020-2021)
Natalie enjoys long distance running and frequently participating in local charity races.