Melissa represents clients in the areas of insurance coverage and bad faith litigation, medical malpractice, intellectual property, and environmental and toxic tort litigation. Before becoming a lawyer, Melissa was an instrumental member of the Barton Gilman team as a paralegal and then law clerk.
During law school, Melissa served as a lead editor for the UMass Law Review. She also served as a student fellow for UMass Law’s Community Development Clinic
- University of Massachusetts School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Roger Williams University (Paralegal Certificate, summa cum laude)
- Roger Williams University (B.S. in Legal Studies and Global Communications)
- Rhode Island
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association