Gabriela’s areas of practice include management-side employment litigation, commercial litigation and tort defense. Prior to joining the firm, Gabriela served as an appellate court attorney for the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Third Judicial Department, where she worked on a variety of civil, criminal and family law appeals.
While in law school, Gabriela gained legal experience as a law clerk at a Buffalo, New York law firm. She also worked as a writing fellow for her law school’s Legal Analysis, Writing and Research Program, where she assisted first-year law school students in their writing courses
- J.D., University at Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo Law Review Publications Editor
- B.A., University of Pittsburgh
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, New Jersey
In 2019-2021, Gabriela served as an appellate court attorney for the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Third Judicial Department. During law school, she served as a judicial intern in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York.
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association