Eric is a civil litigator, focusing on medical malpractice defense.
During law school, Eric served as a law clerk in private practice where he gained experience in property and casualty insurance defense. Additionally, he received valuable exposure and skill while serving as a legal intern for the Greater Boston Legal Services Consumer Rights Unit, the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office Consumer Protection Division, and the Office of Bar Counsel in Boston.
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D.)
- Suffolk University (B.S. in Applied Legal Studies), summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- Successfully defended low-income debtors in small claims and district court.
- Successfully represented claimants in unemployment appeals.
Eric served as a law clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Intern with the Volunteer Lawyers Project (2014-2016)
Outside of the office, Eric volunteers as an assistant wrestling coach at the Josiah Quincy Upper School and enjoys riding fixed gear bicycles.