Bianca is a civil litigator, who represents individuals and business entities in a wide variety of matters including personal injury defense, medical malpractice, premises liability and employment law. Bianca’s representative clients include medical providers, national retailers, non-profit organizations, and nursing home facilities.
During law school, Bianca was a Public Interest Designation Fellow, secretary of the Black Law Students Association, a member of the Boston College Pro Bono Program, and served as a clinical student in the Boston College Innocence Program where she advocated on behalf of Massachusetts state prisoners seeking relief from wrongful convictions. Bianca also served as a summer law clerk for the Capital Post-Conviction Project of Louisiana where she worked on post-conviction appeals of death-sentenced inmates.
- Obtained defense verdict in Massachusetts Small Claims Trial for a national retailer in a commercial breach of contract claim against a limited liability corporation.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of national retailer in a premises liability lawsuit in Massachusetts District Court.
- Secured a favorable determination from the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination for a corporate client facing allegations of gender and age discrimination by its former employee.
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.S. (Criminology)
Bianca served as a directors’ and officers’ law clerk in private practice where she conducted legal research on insurance liability coverage for chapter 7 bankruptcy cases, 10b-5 securities class actions, and sexual assault class actions.
- Massachusetts Bar Association