Andrew is an experienced civil litigator, focusing primarily in the areas of personal injury defense, medical malpractice defense, and workers’ compensation litigation. Frequently appearing in state and federal courts, Andrew utilizes skillful legal analysis and careful strategy in order successfully counsel and advocate on behalf of his clients.
- Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Providence College (B.A.)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, Rhode Island
Andrew served as a law clerk for Chief Judge George Healy in the Rhode Island Workers’ Compensation Court from 2013-2014.
- Rhode Island Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2016-2018, 2020)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Defense Counsel of Rhode Island
- Volunteer Performance Judge, Rhode Island Legal/Education Partnership Mock Trial Program
Andrew is a devoted Providence College Friars fan.