Allison is an experienced civil litigator, with a focus on medical malpractice, personal injury defense and insurance litigation. She also devotes a considerable portion of her practice to investigation and litigation in the areas of criminal defense and family law, as well as serving clients in the nonprofit and education communities.
During law school, Allison served in the Rhode Island Public Defender’s Office as a Rule 9 student attorney. In this role, she was a courtroom advocate and trial assistant in representing and advocating on behalf of indigent clients charged with criminal offenses in Rhode Island District Court. Allison also participated as a Rule 9 student attorney in her law school’s criminal defense clinic, where she represented indigent clients charged with criminal and civil offenses in Rhode Island District Court and Traffic Tribunal.
- Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Rhode Island (B.S. and B.A.)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, Rhode Island
Allison served as a litigation law clerk in private practice in 2019-2020. She also served as a judicial intern for Judge Lia Stuhlsatz in the Rhode Island Family Court in 2017.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Volunteer, Operation Stand Down for Rhode Island Veterans
- Volunteer, ACI Pro Bono Collaborative Project (2017-2018)