Allison is an experienced civil litigator, with a focus on medical and professional liability defense and aging services litigation. She represents medical and nursing professionals before federal and state courts, administrative agencies, and licensing boards in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
During law school, Allison served in the Rhode Island Public Defender’s Office as a Rule 9 Student Attorney representing and advocating for indigent clients charged with criminal offenses.
- Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Rhode Island (B.S. and B.A.)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
From 2019-2020, Allison served as a litigation law clerk in private practice.
- Member, Defense Counsel of Rhode Island
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Volunteer, Operation Stand Down for Rhode Island Veterans
- Volunteer, ACI Pro Bono Collaborative Project (2017-2018)
- Named to Rhode Island Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Professional Liability Defense, 2023