Barton Gilman is happy to announce that eight attorneys have been recognized in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers. Five partners have been named “Best Lawyers in America,” while two partners and one attorney have been named “Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch.”
Best Lawyers in America
- Francis A. Connor, III, Co-Managing Partner – Professional Malpractice Law, Defendants (2012-2022)
- Pamela Slater Gilman, Partner – Personal Injury Litigation, Defendants (2012-2022)
- Patricia A. Hennessy, Partner – Commercial Litigation (2022)
- Sheri L. Pizzi, Partner – Medical Malpractice Law, Defendants (2022)
- Matthew R. Plain, Co-Managing Partner – Education Law (2018-2022)
Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch
- C. Alexander Chiulli, Partner – Intellectual Property Law (2021-2022)
- Gregory N. Hoffman, Partner – Family Law (2021-2022)
- Erica S. Janton, Attorney – Family Law (2021-2022)
Best Lawyers’ methodology is based on a transparent peer review process designed to obtain substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services and the professional abilities of lawyers within the same geographical and legal practice areas. Believing that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters, Best Lawyers states that they rely on obtaining the opinions of the nation’s leading lawyers in each respective area. Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch,” also based entirely on peer review, recognizes the abilities of extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States.
About Barton Gilman
Barton Gilman serves clients throughout the Northeast with offices in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania and Connecticut, offering legal services in a wide variety of matters, including education law, employment, premises liability and business litigation, as well as medical and other professional liability defense, insurance coverage and bad faith litigation, family law, trusts and estates, criminal defense, corporate formation and intellectual property. The firm and its attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades, including Best Lawyers, Best Law Firms, Best Places to Work Rhode Island, Outstanding Philanthropic Business, the Common Good Award, and Super Lawyers.
For more information, please contact: